Home Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Email BlogLovin Image Map

Monday, December 22, 2014

Mixed Up Monday {Finger Knitting Fun!}





Good Monday morning, friends! I hope you are enjoying your holiday vacation or are enjoying your last couple days of school with your crazy little sweeties. Today I bring to you one of my DIY projects. On Saturday, a dear friend of mine came over for coffee and finger knitting. That's right...finger knitting. If you haven't tried this, I encourage you to get to YouTubing and try it out this winter break.

I have decided to make some ear warmers for stocking stuffers for those family members we have coming to visit. What do you think? What kind of crafty stuff do you do when you have time?



I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment