Home Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Email BlogLovin Image Map

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

{Secret Santa Blog Hop} with The Elementary Entourage


Well hey there, y'all! Thanks for stopping by today. I absolutely love blog hops...especially with my Elementary Entourage crew! This time we are sharing what we received from our Secret Santas within the group. I was lucky enough to get a box from our very own Stephany Dillon from Primary Possibilities. All I can say is that we all know each other very well at Elementary Entourage. Let's take a look at my box of goodies from my friend, Stephany.





First of all....wow! Can you believe all of this incredibly thoughtful stuff?! I felt so so spoiled when I opened this box. My kiddos were even jumping up and down when I opened the box. {If you look closely you can even see my daughter's cute little polka dotted socks in the picture.} As I started making my way through all of these awesome goodies, I realized that Stephany really did her homework. Every one of her items had some serious thought involved.

I am off season from competition training right now, so those sweets...yes please! Everyone knows I am a lover of coffee, too. That size mug is perfect for the zombie like state I am in when I wake up...less trips to the coffee pot! My EE team was there for me every step of the way during my first competition. The cup and the journal Stephany found really touched my heart. It took a lot for me to venture out in the fitness world, and one of my favorite things to say is Dream, Believe, Achieve! PERFECTION! Thank you so much Stephany...tears!!!

And now for you I have a cute little freebie. This fits perfectly into Christmas activities this week, especially if you are having a class Grinch Day like we are! I hope you enjoy this product!

{Click on the image above to be taken to my store and download your freebie}
Make sure you check out all of our blogs today and snag some goodies for yourself. Don't forget to show each of us love on Pinterest, TPT, Instagram, and our blogs. Thank you for being a devoted follower.



post signature



3 comments:

  1. What an amazing and thoughtful box of goodies. Love our EE family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Flair Pens! Your daughter's polka dot socks are adorable in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That box of treats was so nice! Thanks for sharing! Don't you just love our little blogging family? :)
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete